Thursday 17 January 2013

Scenes from a Craft Show

Scenes from a Craft Show
 Hello! I am popping in to share some craft show photos. Back in November, I had the chance to visit "One of a Kind Craft Show" in Toronto. I had a blast with my girlfriends. Too bad that we didn't spend enough time to see every booth. There were hundreds of them! Here is the sample of the visit.
Let's start with a cute room display...



 These prints remind me of the collage designs. Aren't they beautiful?


Do these images prompt you to make a collage card? 



 These are recycled bottled and they were sterilized and then flattened. They are ideal as cheese trays! I bought one for our niece!  


                                                Love this idea for upcycling!


                                                         The quilt shops looks fabulous!


all post
by-sunilpratap


No comments:

Post a Comment